For independent evaluation of your meter’s accuracy, reliability and safety, trust MET, the industry’s recognized leader in testing and certification of meters and sub-meters.
There have been numerous town meetings with utilities to address customer irritation over higher energy bills after the installation of smart meters.
The key questions utilities are asking themselves:
- Will meters retro-fitted with AMR and AMI modules adversely affect accuracy and billing generation?
- How do you validate the manufacturer’s data?
- How do you validate new vendors and create a level playing field?
- How will meters perform under diverse environmental conditions?
- Field Failure Analysis
- Test Program Design
- Current Transformer Testing
- Sample Testing